Circuit training is a form of body conditioning or resistance training using high-intensity aerobics. It targets strength building and muscular endurance. An exercise "circuit" is one completion of all prescribed exercises in the program. When one circuit is complete, one begins the first exercise circuit. Traditionally, the time between exercises in circuit training is short, often with rapid movement to the next exercise.
 Circuit training (12/03/2020). In Wikipedia. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_training#cite_note-1
Get strong without bulking
Burn more calories than cardio.
If you are interested in learning how to weight train, then this is a great place to start. You will learn all compound moves that work more than one muscle group, i.e.: squats work, quads, glutes and calves.
If you are serious about losing weight, it has been proven that combining weight training and HIIT training, will increases your metabolism while toning your body, which will make you look more lean and toned.
HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training – an intense workout with quick bursts of energy and short rest periods. Usually HIIT takes not more than 30 minutes. Recommended when weight loss is the main goal – helps burn more fat and calories.
- There will be an upfront consultation to identify your goals, experience, lifestyle etc.
- There will be a bespoke training plan – detailed day by day – designed to meet your goals.
5 great tips:
- Have your morning coffee, it's good for you, it's high in antioxidants.
- Avoid sugary drinks they are among the most fattening items you can put into your body.
- Drink water - have a glass with every meal 500ml.
- Fish - Fish is a great source of high-quality protein and healthy fat.
- Avoid processed food, they are low in protein, fibre and are usually high in sugar and fat.